Welcome to St. Al’s School in Bridgetown, big possibilities await the students and families who discover the excellence, innovation, tradition and community that are the hallmarks of our school community.
Parents and students are drawn by St. Al’s small size, strong academic program, and warm, welcoming atmosphere. These create a positive learning environment for children and a comfortable sense of community for their families. Children are nurtured to develop to their spiritual, academic and social potential, learning by experience the values of discipline, responsibility, morality and leadership. Students are guided in these objectives by our dedicated, caring faculty members who are deeply committed to their students' success.
To further enhance learning St. Al's offers:
- Strong Catholic faith and values that permeate the curriculum and classrooms
- State-of-the-art computer and science labs
- Mobile laptops for students
- Classrooms equipped with Interactive Whiteboards
- An automated library with over 8,000 volumes available to students.
- Community service participation at all grade levels
- Diverse range of extracurricular offerings
- Kindergarten program with full- or half-day option
- Cafeteria serving hot lunches daily
- State-funded auxiliary services provided by specialists in reading, math, speech pathology, and school psychology