St. Aloysius Outdoor Sign Guidelines
The St. Al’s Athletics Association through the Communication Trustee board member maintains messaging on the outdoor sign located along Bridgetown Road across from the gym. Below are guidelines for messaging and submission.
- Messages for the sign should be submitted to the Communications Trustee, Tom Ramstetter, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 513-227-1369.
- Messages should be submitted no less than one week prior to the date and time message needs to go out. This is so the Communications Trustee, a volunteer, can make time to add the message.
- Message should be short and scannable text that is easily digestible by passersby, especially drivers.
- The Communications Trustee will provide guidance on messaging on a case-by-case basis and will serve as editor for all messaging to ensure clarity.
- Priority will be given to messaging from St. Al’s Athletics, St. Al’s Church, St. Al’s School and the St. Al’s PTO.
- Other parish organizations may submit messaging for the sign to be vetted and approved by the Communications Trustee. Messages will be displayed if there is no conflict with the above-mentioned groups.
- Priority will be given to messages promoting parish-affiliated and parish-organization events and endeavors, such as school enrollment.
- Spiritual messaging is welcome and will be displayed when possible, especially during Advent, Christmas, Lent and Easter.
Questions? Please contact Athletics Communications Trustee Tom Ramstetter at email@example.com or at 513-227-1369.