All children must be registered prior to the start of school. The $50 registration fee must be included with the registration form. Children entering kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 30. Once a child is registered, he/she will be tested by the kindergarten teacher in March. Children are eligible for early admission testing only if they turn 5 years of age no later than November 1. Testing will be administered by the St. Al’s kindergarten teacher to determine eligibility for early entrance. Registration begins in February and will be accepted until the class is full or the school year begins. Families are encouraged to register during the registration week to ensure a spot in the class.
* A Birth Certificate must be presented at the time of registration as well as a Baptismal Record if the child was not baptized in St. Al’s Parish.
* Medical Records: Before a child may attend any school in the state of Ohio he/she must meet the following vaccination requirements:
- four or more doses of DPT
- one rubella vaccine
- four or more doses of polio vaccine
- one measles vaccine
- the second MMR vaccine
A record of these vaccines must be submitted to St. Al’s School before the child will be admitted to class.
Class openings are filled on a first-come basis according to the following criteria:
- Children of active/registered parishioners.
- Children from families who have changed residence and were active, registered participants in another Catholic parish.
- Children from Catholic families outside the parish.
- Children of non-Catholic families.
Siblings of current students receive priority in each category.
For tuition information Click Here